How To Enjoy Heaven on Earth Like You Mean it is here to show you that starting a raw food diet doesn't have to be hard or boring.
I wrote this book to connect to a past I never want to forget. You see I'm from Barbados and I grew up in a small chattel home. I took showers under the star lit sky meaning we had no indoor shower or bathroom. However just like Adam and Eve never felt their nakedness because God's glory was surrounding them, we never felt like we were lacking anything. I attribute that to the fact that there was so much love surrounding us the material things didn't matter.
There was always something growing on those old fruit trees weather it was mango,sour sop or guava. Soursop harvest meant that we would have sour sop punch and sour sop ice cream to contend with for weeks.
Everything was so simple and true. We spoke how we felt,we sung songs like show me ya motion fa la la la la and the melody was soaked in love. We were so full of love that we put it into everything we did. This included planting and gardening,it's probably why our food tasted so good.
Imagine heading to the beach and being able to snack on freshly picked sugar cane and wild almonds,that was a completely priceless experience.
So I wrote this book not only for those who know exactly what i'm talking about,but for those who need a new culinary experience.
Here is a list of exactly whats inside the book.
- A picture list of different Caribbean Super foods like sorrel and sour sop.
- An explanation of how these super foods help to improve your health plus how to use them in a recipe .
- Beginner Caribbean and American raw food recipes that are all filled with easy to find ingredients that don't take too long to prepare.
- A picture tale of the Caribbean
- An explanation of were the best spices in the world come from and were to easily purchase them on-line.
- A few personal short stories of my life growing up in the Caribbean.
- Beginner raw food recipes that are easy to find.
- Helpful guides that show you exactly how to begin and maintain your raw food journey.
- Color photography throughout.
- In -depth sections on juicing, wheatgrass juice, raw vegan smoothies and even durian.
- Over 50 simple raw food recipes.